mystic2awesome polyvore

Monday, March 1, 2010

Thanks for your Comments


Thanks For The Comment Graphics

~Magickal Graphics~

Thanks Rue and Debra for you continued support and comments. I have been soooo lazy since getting back from my short...too short vacation. I did get a few things finished up, photographed and listed at my shop and now I am starting on some of the driftwood I found. I only brought back small pieces because I don't have that much space to store things. For a little color to add to some of the driftwood pieces I am using food coloring because it just seems to be a more natural thing to use. Driftwood pieces sometimes get a faded washed out look and I really love color.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yeah, just ease back in to things!

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Yeah!!! Always look forward to your creations!

Cheers!

Rue said...

A vacation is always a good thing to drag out...lots of rest is good!