mystic2awesome polyvore

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sorry guys


Sorry Comments

~Magickal Graphics~


Thank you Debra for my Beautiful Blogger Award, and now to pass the privilege on.
O.K. I tried again to copy that blogger award thing and pass it on and it is not working out for me...I may have to give it back to you, Debra. Let's see now, I go there, copy this and...come back and paste here...nope, just not working.
bbblog.jpg (image)

src="file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png" alt="" />

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

What if you copied and saved it first to your photo file and then uploaded it from there using Blogger, rather than a direct cut and paste? I don't know if it would work, but that's all I can think of!

Emme Toaye said...

Thanks Debra, I hadn't thought of that. My silly computer needs more souping up.