mystic2awesome polyvore

Monday, March 8, 2010

Mystic Accessories


Witchy Comments

~Magickal Graphics~

Everyone needs Mystic Accessories, medicine bags, bags to carry your most precious of tools or a nice mystical sheath to carry your wand with style. I started out creating unique jewelry pieces from recycled, broken unused jewelry parts and found there to be so much competition that I changed direction. Now everything I look at I wonder how it will look if I dress it up a bit.

I just can't see a wonderful piece of jewelry left to gather dust because of a broken clasp, beads that have lost their color or metal that has seen better days. Each piece was once someone's pride and joy when bought new and each one has been loved and admired at one time. Maybe some day someone will look at me and see the color faded and the charm a little tarnished and will give me another chance to reinvent or reincarnate myself.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Like the Goddess, you recycle and create anew!

Rue said...

I hate to toss old jewlery too. I pass it on to a friend who beads and makes lovely things. I love to see what she does with things!