mystic2awesome polyvore

Friday, March 12, 2010

TGIFFF


Thank God it's Finally Fun Friday!!! I have been waiting all week for today and it just did NOT get here quick enough. My hubby is making me brownies in the kitchen while I am playing with my little Cyborgs which I reincarnated from old Star Wars action figures using old jewelry pieces. You may recognize these outfits when you see them on Project Runway next episode. Just kidding! No work today, just play...play... and more play!

I have been looking for more of these little guys at my favorite Thrift Museum because they are so much fun to play with. I have bought broken jewelry by the Jar a few times and it is like Christmas to open the jar up and go through it broken piece by broken piece. You never know what you will find and how it will inspire you to create. I have given a couple of them names taken from a list or Warriors from Greek, Roman, Celtic and so forth names. It is so interesting the names they come up with for Warriors in the listings and it gives you the meanings of each on the google search thingy. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Fun Friday.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Is that Jar Jar Binks underneath all those beads and baubles? You've improved him a million gazillion times! You are the George Lucas of broken jewellry.

Emme Toaye said...

It could be, I know they are Star Wars creatures but I didn't know their names. Glad you like them, they were really fun to make.