mystic2awesome polyvore

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Wedding cake topper

How many out there have waited for the year 2010 to get married. It just sounds like a good luck year to me to get married, start a new job or reinvent yourself. Maybe you will be the new "Mrs." you dreamed about, spending the rest of your life with that "other half" which will make you One. Or maybe that one person who will let you be yourself and love you for it.

The photo is a Glove Ring Holder Pillow which can be used to give a special ring to a special someone, or you could use it for the Wedding itself to carry the ring on at the ceremony. The link is for a cake topper Bride and Groom at my little shop, just click on it to visit me and my creations.
Wedding cake topper Bride and Groom Newlywed by mystic2awesome

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow original! I wish I was married!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Is 2010 really a good year to get married? After all, it's the Year of the Tiger. Do you want to be Mrs. Tiger?

Word verification: "refur" I rest my case.

Emme Toaye said...

Thanks for your comments, and yes I would love to be Mrs. Tiger and X-Mrs. Tiger, I could use that moolah and I know a heart can mend. Then Mr. Tiger and I would become great friends and raise our little tigers together and just do what's best for the kids.