mystic2awesome polyvore

Friday, January 22, 2010

Water Nymph

I think I'll come back as a Water Nymph the next time around, I'll hang out at the local back woods pond or at a really nice waterfall. There will be water lilies in my hair and sea weed (can it be Malibu Beach instead) twining around my hair and legs and the water swirling above my head. At night I will follow the trail left on the water surface by the full moon above and see where it will lead me. With no other objective in mind but my own pure pleasure of going where ever I please in my watery world. My hair will never have a bad hair day, being curled by the waves and the ripples in the water. There will be no traffic jams but only the pretty colorful schools of little fish as they swim by me. My favored jewels will be that ring the beautiful lady lost while swimming, and I will wear it as a crown in my hair here in my water world where I will be forever tiny and a swift swimmer.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oooo, that's a very watery-looking nymph, indeed! Is her ring the same one the Rhinemaidens had? If so, there's trouble ahead!