mystic2awesome polyvore

Monday, January 4, 2010

Oracle Card for 2010

The Oracle Card chosen for 2010 is the Card of Enthusiasm. I know I have a difficult task before me if I am to keep this thought in my mind above all thoughts of jobless rates, shootings on the news and everything else that happens on the morning news. So maybe I will just change my urge to watch news in the morning and save it for later in the day.

Norman Vincent Peale once said: Those who are fired with an enthusiastic idea and who allow it to take hold and dominate their thoughts find the new worlds open for them. As long as enthusiasm holds out, so will new opportunities.

Add to my New Years Resolutions: Enthusiasm in my everyday life, Enthusiasm when I get out of bed in the morning, Enthusiasm when I create and Enthusiasm when I think about each day every day all year long.



Glass Spirit Jar of CoRal TwiGs BuTtOns TuRquOise by gothB4play

1 comment:

Rue said...

A very, very good word!

Oh, and don't watch the news. At all.