mystic2awesome polyvore

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Wildfowers

The most magnificent Wildflower always blooms where ever it's seed happens to land. We could take a lesson from the Wildflower and it's strength and beauty. No matter where you happen to land you can always find a way to bloom and show your own style of strength and beauty. Wildflowers come in all colors, shapes and sizes and are known for their perseverance and determination. What kind of Wildflower are you and what do you see for yourself as you take root and bloom?

Vintage book The Permabook of Art Masterpieces by mystic2awesome

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

There were many wildflowers in the fields around my home when I was a kid. I was always partial to Brown Eyed Susans, so that's the wildflower I choose to be.

Emme Toaye said...

Brown Eyed Susan's are so pretty, I had brown eyes when I was younger but for some reason as I got older they started getting greenish around the edges and now they are only brown around the pupil.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You shapeshifter, you!