mystic2awesome polyvore

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Lucid Dragon Dreams


Dragon Comments & Graphics

~Magickal Graphics~


Would that I could dream of a beautiful, powerful she Dragon of pale colors almost translucent perched high on a mountain top (dragon skin cannot feel cold you know) stretching my wings and belching fire...no, make that hiccuping fire (I am ladylike) before flying in circles above the fertile landscape of my life. I have focused on this picture and other dragon pictures trying in vain to have a Lucid Dream of Dragons and it just has not happened. Well, I guess I need more insight into Lucid Dreaming, another way of focusing on Dragons, or maybe if I created my own dragons it would spill over into my Lucid Dream scape. There is always something new to learn some new path to be trod a new way to look at the world through these imperfect eyes of mine. What new path are you walking upon today and which fork in the path are you thinking of taking?

No comments: