mystic2awesome polyvore

Thursday, January 7, 2010

CyBeRBoRya

Maia/Feronia (Greco-Roman) is the Goddess of Fire who it is said ruled the element forces of growth and warmth, which also includes our "sexual heat" felt such compassion for this one little sorceress who has now come back to us from the depths where she was banished with some unusual cyber enhancements. You can click on the link below to see her if you wish. Yes, I am exercising my darker side today, but with good reason. I found this wizard at one of my favorite Thrift Museums yesterday and I fear that he is stronger than I realized at first. How could anybody want to discard him of their own free will. Perhaps his owner has passed over to the other side and his belongings were donated to this great Thrift Museum. If so, he has been waiting for the "right soul" to come along and free him from the midst of those other childish dolls and toys he was forced to share space with.


SorCereSs of the CyBeRBoRya SeRiEs with her LoNg by gothB4play

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yeah, that little wizard looks extremely pissed off.