mystic2awesome polyvore

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Creative Nose Knows

When you allow the right nostril to breath clearly and slow the flow through the left nostril the right side of your body and also the left hemisphere of the brain are predominant, the mind is more receptive at this time. And then when I create I will try to keep the Right side of my brain stimulated. Oh, that reminds me I checked out the blog at "Son of Right Hemisphere Laboratory" and he is as creative if not more than ever by showing how his creativeness evolves, it is way sooo cool.
So I will try to sleep with my one right nostril open to start off tonight and see if it helps my Lucid Dreaming scheming. Who knows couldn't hurt. Lying on the left side or keeping a pillow under the left side is said to help open the right nostril.
What are some of the ways you find to inspire your creative side?

Protection Dolls with turquoise necklace by mystic2awesome

2 comments:

Renee said...

Well I hope you are coming along and planning to be gypsy number 23. Because I know I will be mad for you as I burst out laughing with the donkey feed.

Renee xoxo

Emme Toaye said...

What a road trip that would be!