mystic2awesome polyvore

Sunday, January 3, 2010

lucid Dream 2010

My first Lucid Dream of the year and what did I change a dream of working somewhere I really disliked into? First I always change or "edit" the place I am at so I changed it to Las Vegas. Not just because Las Vegas is a fun place to go, but I lived there for a while and it is one of the easiest "edits" I can do. A lot of people don't know it but about 10 miles to the west of Las Vegas is a place called "Red Rock" and I used to do a lot of hiking there. I keep trying to go to Red Rock when I get to Vegas but so far I haven't been able to get there, gotta keep practicing. The mind is a wonderful thing and I believe it should be used for creative purposes both awake and at sleep. Lucid Dreaming is such a fun adventure and I get to wake up the next morning and say "Guess where I went last night!!" Tomorrow I will draw a random Angel Communication Card and see what is in "the cards" for me or you for 2010.
Exotic One Of a Kind Unique Shell Fan Brooch by mystic2awesome

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Judging from your photos on the sidebar, Red Rock looks like a fabulous place to hike!

In the Light of the Moon said...

Thanks for sharing!!I love your thoughts on using your creativity while awake and asleep.I checkout out your Etsy page and you have some really wonderful pieces.Warmest Regards,Cat