mystic2awesome polyvore

Monday, February 15, 2010

Mood Food

Golden Wedding Anniversary or Newlywed Cake by mystic2awesome
What better way to enjoy food than to find that it actually affects your mood positively and brightens you day by eating. A few of these foods are Bananas, tomatoes and walnuts which are full of things that help to elevate serotonin which is a neurotransmitter which is located in the brain and helps regulate your moods. Simple foods to help you become less depressed. I do like that plan of attack (of course always follow your doctors orders first and foremost).

The only thing wrong with this plan is that I just can't get my husband to eat that Banana and Tomato Pie with Walnuts I made him for Valentine's Day!

The image above is an item available in my shop for a cake topper for the "more experienced" at love and I thought it was well worth the price and the work of altering it with gold colored metal decorations and crystal beads.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Lovely cake topper!

Emme Toaye said...

Thanks so much Debra, glad you like it.

Marie S said...

Emme that is so darling.
Thanks for stopping by.
Elbow rubbing for luck is a great idea!