mystic2awesome polyvore

Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Fool's Guide to Lucid Dreaming

It was one of those dreams where you have someone or something chasing you and you are trying to get away and seem to be unable to get away or even find a good hiding spot. And then I thought to myself "Self, if this is a dream there will be a tunnel to hide in when I look down" and I looked down and there it was! Usually in my dreams I suddenly realize that I am in a dream and then "edit" my dreams as I wish. This is a fairly new feature of Lucid Dreaming for me, I am changing my dream landscape and then realizing that Yes, I am dreaming. So I decided in the dream that I would jump down the tunnel and hide and when I did it wasn't just any old tunnel it was fully furnished with the most beautiful furnishings. There was lots of food and I completely forgot about what ever it was that was chasing me, so mission accomplished. Of course I should have thought to stop and face whatever was chasing me and ask it why it was chasing me, but that is something I am working on. The "Fool's Guide to Lucid Dreaming" is a great way to learn the basics of Lucid Dreaming for the beginner, enjoy your dreams.
A Fool's Guide to Lucid Dreaming

No comments: