mystic2awesome polyvore

Monday, February 1, 2010

Healing reflection


Healing Comments

~Magickal Graphics~


The Oracle Card for today is "Reflections" which is telling you to remove the smoke screen that hides your natural talents or worth, and stand tall. Recognize the areas to be developed further and start perfecting that talent now and be a good reflection for others. The card also says that our shadow sides serve a purpose within us and also can teach us lessons in this life when reflected upon. This card was chosen at random from a deck of cards called "The Sacred Path Cards" by Jamie Sams and illustrations by Linda Childers. This is a wonderful Book and Deck of Cards which I love reading over and over again. If you get the chance I highly recommend it for it's insightful self discovery and Native Indian teachings and healing techniques.

1 comment:

greekwitch said...

Thank you for all the sweetness you left in my blog. I want to welcome you. I am glad i "met" you. Did you know your profile is set to private? I could n't reach you until you commented.
Brightest blessings and happy Imbolc!