mystic2awesome polyvore

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Steamjunk Punk

"Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes, That call me on and on across the universe. Thoughts meander like a restless wind inside a letter box; they tumble blindly as they make their way across the universe." quoted by John Lennon and Paul McCartney in their song "Across the Universe". The words of these two musically well endowed genius pair has always brought a debate of how they chose their words in song and poem alike. The meanings have picked apart by magpies and mystics who blame each other for their misinterpretations.

1 comment:

Kristin Aquariann said...

Awesome paperweight!!

Btw, I voted for your other Mystic2awesome blog on Picket Fence! I tried to leave a comment there, but the Polyvore slideshow covered up the submit button. And thank you so fairy much for the sweet comment and adding my blog button.