mystic2awesome polyvore

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Infinite Oddities

I remember as a child I would do anything I could not to be noticed, I always wanted to look just like everyone else and above all else I did not want to appear to be different. Not anymore, I strive to be noticed (if only on the internet) and go to great lengths to appear "different". I can't tell you the moment I finally excepted my weirdness or at what point I decided I didn't care that people thought me weird. I only know that if I had to do it again I would get to that point in my life much, much sooner than before.

Now when I rescue all the red balloons from the car lots and set them free I don't care what anyone thinks of me, except maybe when some silly bird tries to eat the remains...then I think maybe I should have thought a little more ahead at what disaster might be let loose. The sickly birdie with the half eaten red balloon pieces in his tummy(only a guy bird would eat red latex)
would get sick and barf on the windshield of that 18 wheeler causing one of the biggest interstate tie ups in the history of..... The names of the innocent have been changed in order to save them from embarrassment.

No comments: