mystic2awesome polyvore

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Vampire Love Bite

Do you need something sexy to hide those Vampire Love Bites from that Twilight Moon Lover, see GothB4play's shop at etsy. I was roaming around blogging today and saw so many peeps going to New Years Eve Parties tonight, and I am going out too but I thought instead of taking a scarf along in case I met one of the immortals I should wear something a little sexier, A LOVE BITE CHOKER of course. Mine is different than the one shown here. All the chokers at my shops are one of a kind, there are no duplicates of the chokers and jewelry items. I just can't bring myself to make a lot of the same thing over and over. You can click on the link below for more information and thanks for stopping by and Happy New Year.
Vampire Love Bite Choker Unique One of a Kind for by gothB4play

No comments: