mystic2awesome polyvore

Friday, November 19, 2010

Playing with Polyvore


I'm taking a little break this morning and playing with polyvore and fashion NOT using real materials but virtual digital collage. As you can see I need a lot of practice but it's fun learning something new, and that helps keep the old brain cells sharpened up. I love teals and thought the splash of purple would be a visually stunning pairing. I always loved getting the bigger crayola box of crayons with more than just the usual primary colors plus seven (did I count that right?). I would start out trying to color inside the lines, then I would always end up embellishing what was outside the lines or the background. Never being satisfied I would just keep coloring never accepting the fact that the picture was finished and I always ended up muddying and cluttering the whole picture ruining it. But I had fun doing it and still do although I hope I have a little more control now days.

No comments: