mystic2awesome polyvore

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Lucid Blues


Lucid Blues are among my bedtime thoughts along with insomnia, nocturnal wanderings through my house at midnight and reading anything boring when trying to catch a good nights sleep. I practice Lucid Dreaming because it's better than nightmares and I had hopes that making my nightly journey more exciting I would sleep longer. It hasn't helped me sleep longer, but nightmares are fewer and my dreams are a lot more fun. For some reason you cannot have Lucid Dreams all of the time, so I sometimes go through Lucid Blues wishing for a fun dream or two.

Vitamin B6 has the effect of making your dreams very vivid and therefore if it's a nightmare it's much scarier than usual so be careful not to take that before bedtime unless your looking for a good scare.

3 comments:

SY said...

I love the idea of lucid dreams.. Unfortunately I wake up when I discover i'm dreaming

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hadn't heard that before about vitamin B6 -- thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

I love Stina Persson! I'm following from the Etsy forum. I would love it if you followed back. : )

-Felicity
http://felicitylingle.blogspot.com