mystic2awesome polyvore

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Scammers Beware

I received a scam email this morning regarding one of my items with an extremely expensive price tag of $10,000.00 for a print. I put this in my shop as a joke and never expected anyone to really buy it, but it was good publicity and got me a lot of views. Ha, ha. Only a scammer would consider buying it. My fury is now unleashed, this is what I emailed back to the scammer:

f you would truly like to have the item listed for $10,000.00 please deposit this amount into my Paypal account immediately and as soon as the funds have cleared I would be more than happy to send the item to you.

If, however this offer is not a true offer and in your heart you know the difference I will send you something free of charge. In the next two days to two weeks you will suffer the hex of three, which affects black hearts only.

The first of the three hex tribulation will occur to your heart in the form of a loss or damage to something you value. At this time if you wish you can choose to purchase a smaller item from my shop as an apology. I will not know who you are since I sell items from my Paypal account all the time I will not know which buyer was willing to cheat me at their own peril.

The second hex will affect the heart and you will be shamed with the loss of something or someone close to your heart. I am not an evil entity so no one but you will suffer from this curse of the hex of three, but a loss is a loss. At this time if you wish to atone for your blackened heart you will purchase three items from my shop and the curse will be terminated.

If at this time you have not learned the lesson of letting go of a withered black heart there will be a permanent curse upon you at intervals of no less than every two months you will suffer either a loss of something you value or something you love. This hex will continue over and over until you have given up your black heart and made your apologies to me by buying five items from my shop.

This curse is in effect as of this minute which is 11:13 a.m.

I look forward to doing business with you and value you as a customer. Thank you for your interest and thank you for visiting my shop at etsy.

Check my new items at my Etsy shop today!

1 comment:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Oh my, that is very clever and funny....my favorite combination!!! Thanks for sharing that with us :)

Cheers!