mystic2awesome polyvore

Friday, June 4, 2010

I love my digital camera

Classy Sassy
Kaboodle
Classy Sassy by mystic2awesome

I love playing with my digital camera to see what weird photos will show up. This red bubble background was made at night using a glass paperweight, red and purple lights on colored fabrics and although I thought it would have been better if it were more clear, I think it came out fairly well. The Hair clip is one of my recycled jewelry reincarnations as is the beaded choker in the picture. I haven't had much time lately since I had been working "for the Man" or should I say "Uncle" Sam, that is with the Census Bureau and speaking of that, they sent me a notification reminding me that I am a sworn civil servant and I am not allowed to talk about my work with them.

1 comment:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Very cool work you have created there! Beautiful as always.

Sshhhh, I won't tell anyone :)

Cheers!